8.31.2010

TUESDAY TAILOR ♥ BUILT BY WENDY FALL

The Built by Wendy Fall 2010 Collection is awesome. I've been a fan of Built by Wendy for-like-ever. I own a lot of her clothes. Some old, some from last year. Sometimes they are a bit too pricey for what they are (sorry, but that's the truth and a lot of girls feel the same way). But then Wendy Mullin does produce some pieces you can only find in her collections. She designs for a very specific girl...a cool girl who doesn't need to try too hard but wants a little "girl" in her look. And she clearly loves to have a lot of 70s in her lines. Especially here with her colors and the Downtown boots and the length of the dresses and her knickers, which she does so well. This collection looks warm and "hot" at the same time. And I see a lot of pieces I'd like to add to my wardrobe. But then again, I should probably wear the pieces I bought from last year's fall collection first! PS Fashion Week News coming soon! ♡





more tuesday tailor ♥ ivana helsinki

all images from builtbywendy.com

No comments: