8.15.2011

MAKEUP MONDAY ♥ GEISHA HOW-TO

GEISHA WEEK ON NANCY GIRL!


This is the first day of GEISHA WEEK on Nancy Girl! I thought it best to start off with a MAKEUP MONDAY post because, of course, one of the staples of any Geisha is their make up. A while back, I found this how-to by this very young (and famous) YouTube beauty guru SWALKERMAKEUP. Now normally she doesn't do things like this. But I was so blown away at the entire video plus her hair and she's so adorable and perfect for Nancy Girl, that I've been DYING to showcase this on my blog. I'll do more on traditional makeup either later or later on in the week. But this is for those of  us who love a Geisha look once in a while and love to have fun with living. Get ready to be blown away. It's a really fantastic modern girly take on the Geisha face.♡






more makeup monday ♥ collective wellbeing

No comments: