12.16.2010

GIRL FRIDAY ♥ KAREN ELSON

Supreme model Karen Elson has a new record...and though I haven't heard the songs, they must be amazing because after all she is married to Jack White. What I do know is that she is a pretty nice girl...I had a chance to meet her by accident at  a Dazed party in NYC a few years ago. I honestly had no idea who she was or that she was a model....she looked like a really cool hippy girl. I think she was bare-footed, too. She was just some girl smiling at me at this fun party and I think she said hi and then I said hey and we were watching someone...but I don't remember whom we were watching. And then I took a good look at her and said something funny like, "Aren't you that model?" I mean, I honestly couldn't tell. And she smiled and said, "Yeah." And we talked a while. She was way cool and real. The cover of her record is amazing and if you didn't already know, they are or have released peach-colored vinyl and it's also peach scented! If you're going to do it, that's the way to go. Total style.♡

the gorgeous record cover



 
more friday fancy ♥ ivana helsinki

PS...I'LL DO THURSDAY'S POST ON FRIDAY!
images from blogs.tennessean.com

No comments: