12.29.2010

WEDNESDAY BAG ♥ NEW YEAR'S EVE-N-DAY

I fell in love with two bags recently. One you might have heard of. Well, you might have seen both actually. The first is a clutch for you New Year's Eve-ning...everyone who reads my blog knows I like to have fun and fantasy, even if your makeup and outfit is a bit simple. This first item is the Fox clutch by Roger Vivier. Yes, it's definitely not for the meek. Well, meek and stylish perhaps. It's very pricey, around $5200(US). But I suppose that's what makes it even more exclusive. You KNOW not everyone is going to own this bit. 

The second bag is sort of a day-after-welcome-in-the-new-year bag. It's a gorgeous gorgeous lady bag by Fendi. I love the old Fendi. And the new Fendi. (I just realized I have a lot of Fendi-ish posts this week...totally by accident!). This is the petite version, and then they have a larger one. I don't really care for bags that look like airplane carry-ons. What's the point? I think it actually looks ridiculous when someone is carrying a bag that huge on their wrists. But this one would make me feel like a 60s movie star from Italy. I know these are both sold out on Colette's site. I'm sure you can find them elsewhere, but you have to do a bit of digging.♡
FOXY ROGER VIVIER CLUTCH
IT'S ALL IN THE DETAIL.

THIS IS SUCH A SEXY GIRL BAG.
FENDI ACTION.


more wednesday bag ♥ miu miu mink satchel

images from colette.fr

No comments: