12.31.2010

FRIDAY FETE ♥ OPENING CEREMONY X TRON!

At first I thought some of the stuff they were merchandising for Tron would be really tasteless, but I actually think they did a  great job. I know Jerome C. Rousseau did some shoes which is cool. But these dresses are so adorable. Simple hair, lovely lipstick, some cute simple pumps and you'd be set. They'd be really cute for tonight, too. They're actually OPENING CEREMONY X DISNEY ... to mark THE RELEASE OF TRON. These are perforate polyester dresses and they're so dolly and future at the same time. Which is perfect. On February 3rd, Colette will unveil a whole slew of items inspired by the the new film. Too bad you can't actually wear it tonight, unless you're in Paris and can run over and buy one of these cute dresses. But you can order one and wear it for the new year! Have a great time tonight (or I hope you had or are having a great one!) and HAPPY NEW YEAR! ♡

SO CUTE.

I LOVE THE WHITE.
I LOVE THE BLACK, TOO.
SUCH A CUTE SHAPE.


more friday fancy ♥ david foote rules!

images from colette.fr

No comments: