3.18.2012

♥ SUNDAY MATINEE ♥ THE BOY FRIEND (1971) STARRING TWIGGY! ♥



I stumbled upon this film starring Twiggy called THE BOY FRIEND by mere accident. No one ever mentioned it to me, which is odd considering I am a huge old-movie buff. It looks gorgeous with the costumes and the sets and Twiggy looking amazing. You can watch all parts of the film here if you like. It was released in 1971 but clearly looks like the late 60s styles. The costumes were designed by Shirley Russell and sets by Ian Whittaker. I would love to own one of these old movie posters from this film. They're really gorgeous. This is one of my favorite fashion eras...this late 60s/early 70s 1920s revival. Super hot and Glam Rock!♡





on the set...

i think this is the soundtrack album record cover. love love love
i think this is a book...but i couldn't find it on amazon.


more sunday matinee ♥ galliano's goodbye

No comments: