12.23.2012

♥♥♥ HAPPIEST HOLIDAY WISHES ♥ HAPPY NEW YEAR ♥ THANKS! ♥♥♥

I just want to say thank you to all of my readers...old and new. Thanks for sticking around and understanding what I'm doing here. :) I love all the feedback and comments. I truly appreciate it so much. It's a lot like a private party, and I like it. I wrote for so many years for so many publications and it feels really fun to just write about whatever I like, be it rad or serious or silly and short. 

I want to wish all of you the best new year you've ever had in your entire life. I had a lot of hard times this past year and a lot of fun times with the release of my novel ARCADIA, which has been well received....I'm so so grateful so many people GET IT...be they young or old or female or male. I was especially grateful for the awesome write-up on Vice.com as I go way back with those dudes...I know how hard it is to get in there. So many thanks to the interviewer/writer/reviewer, Christina Catherine Martinez (thx!). (Also thanks to everyone else who covered the book or pitched the book!!!! Sooo truly grateful!!!) I'm just excited to see what the new year brings, too. I am also so happy to be able to celebrate with my little angel doggy LOTTE, whom I love so so much. I don't know what I would do without that little dog. She is amazing.

SO HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY HOLIDAY! MERRY CHRISTMAS WISHES! HAPPY HANUKKAH! 

LOVE AND BEST TO YOU! xxxx Mandana ♡



No comments: