5.05.2011

THURSDAY SHOE ♥ YELLOW PATENT

I looked all over the planet for this shoe online in a yellow or an orange or some other reddish jelly orange shade like I saw in the new issue of Italian Vogue because they are really lovely summer sandals. I'm not really a yellow person...but I think these look amazing in yellow and if they come in a jelly orange or coral, they would be even more fantastic. But alas, all I could find available to order online was the black patent leather or the beige and black patent leather. These are Giuseppe Zanotti patent leather crisscross sandals with a chunky heel, which is what makes it a great everyday sandal. So here is the link for the shoe in black...but maybe if you're in a fantastic place like Italy, you might be able to score the yellow ones....because those would be special.♡



image from vogue.it

No comments: