5.28.2011

SATURDAY SHOPPING ♥ TOFER'S EGGMAN

Okay...first I have to say that these egg pendants that artist and very good friend Tofer Chin did with LA jewelry star Han Cholo are not new and maybe not even available anymore (though maybe he should consider doing one more run?). But I just had brunch with Tofer and he reminded me of these pendants. I ordered two of the gun metal "Eggman" pendants way back or well...about 2 or 3 years ago. I kept one and gave one to a friend who works in fashion. They are amazing. I really do hope one day to get the gold version. He also has some cool stuff happening with his eggs that I don't think I can share with you YET, but I will as soon as I have the green light and maybe I'll have him do a guest post one day soon. He's a total foodie (contributes to the blog called DISHLICKER), and he's a very stylee boy...man. He's not a boy anymore. :) I'm sure he'd have lots of good things to report on or he might show some of his photographs or paintings or drawings or eggs or sculptures. I really need to get a lot of my creative friends on here...writing about Tofer really makes me think I've been lagging on that cuz why haven't I asked him to guest blog yet??? (Hey, Tofer! If you want to guest blog on here....let me know!) Anyway...check out Tofer Chin's site and also check out Han Cholo's site...and then go try to find these amazing amazing Eggman pendants and let me know if you find one, too.♡

TOFER CHIN X HAN CHOLO EGGMAN PENDANT IN GUN METAL. I OWN THIS.
TOFER CHIN X HAN CHOLO EGGMAN PENDANT IN GOLD. I WISH I OWNED THIS.


more saturday shopping ♥ so tatty devine

images from hypebeast and highsnobiety.com

No comments: