5.09.2011

MAKEUP MONDAY ♥ COTE BASTIDE BATH

If you read the SATURDAY SHOPPING post about my visit to the gorgeous boutique Bountiful, then you might have read that I purchased a couple of really gorgeous and expensive product for my soon-to-be-new bathroom. I'm a bit deflated right now as I've been going through the motion to adopt a new dog...and they really work you. So this post might be a bit short as I have to get to some chores to prepare for the house visit tomo. Please send good vibes as I love love love this dog and really hope I get to raise her. :)

Onto the products.....

First product I purchased is the COTE BASTIDE BATH GEL IN GIROFLEE...


...which is a really large bottle of gorgeously flower-essence-scented rich smelling bath soap. It's made in France, so of course it looks and feels fantastic. It also looks like you picked it up from a small family shop in the country maybe near the South of France. I just LOVE the huge almost Whiskey-size bottle. Will look gorgeous by the tub. I can't wait to use it, but I might try it out even though I haven't moved into my new place yet....just to get the French feeling and relax. Calgon take me away...

MASSIVE BOTTLE OF COTE BASTIDE BATH GEL...LOVE IT.
It was normally priced at $98.00...but I got it for a steal. Really, every once in a while, you should definitely pamper yourself with something gorgeous and gorgeous looking, preferably from France. It's a good way to tell the universe that you deserve the best things in life..and, hey....you actually do. 

The next product I picked up is the equally gorgeous natural smelling COTE BASTIDE BUBBLE BATH in a much smaller bottle. Though, the label and everything does look very country and posh and exclusive at the same time. I like it. :) 

LE JARDIN DU BONHEUR BUBBLE BATH

For some odd reason, I can't find the scent I purchased, which is GLYCINE. But maybe if you look up Wisteria, you'll find it. Because methinks Glycine means Wisteria in French. In any case, it, too, is a very light, fresh, straight-from-your-jardin (garden) fragrance. And it's beautifully packaged. It was only about $40 for a smaller bottle. But so so worth it.

It says on the website that Cote Bastide "drew its inspiration from forgotten lessons...The profound desire to reawaken our dormant senses, to regain lost sensations, and to recapture our wonderful memories, in a word, to remind us of the simple pleasures in life."

I love that. Who doesn't love that? Who wouldn't love that? So take some time and get yourself something very special, or get your lovely or lovely mother or friends something special that they might not purchase themselves...an expensive bath product made in France by Cote Bastide. 

I couldn't find the scents I purchased when I went to look at the site. But I did see some other things I would love to try if I get the chance...products in COTTON AND ALMOND, MILK and VANILLA TEA...and especially this 100% PURE CHOCOLAT candle! (Apparently they produce more, too, like bedding, decor and jewelry (bijou)...and all of it looks really nice, especially the bedding. I mean, can you imagine a house where it's all Cote Bastide? It would be gorgeous!)♡

100% PURE CHOCOLATE CANDLE BY COTE BASTIDE

GORGEOUS BEDDING BY COTE BASTIDE




pink image from a site i've linked to in the story
images of single bottles from me
and the rest are from the cotebastide.com

No comments: