5.14.2011

GIRL FRIDAY ♥ PERSONAL BEST BY MEISEL

Here is the final story I have been going over from the April issue of Italian Vogue. I've mentioned it a few times in the other posts, and since I don't have the story ready that I intended for the GIRL FRIDAY post, I'll show you these. It's a gorgeous story...with excellent casting and styling and gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous GLAMROCK. And we all know what I sucker I am for Glam Rock (spell it how you wanna spell it). It's been a crazy (good) week...I have good news and then almost good news because I was up for a huge huge fashion gig as a Senior Art Director overseeing all brands under one of the really successful fashion groups in the US. But it didn't happen....yet. :) Keep going, kids. Pursing a creative career can be challenging and there are a ton of highs and lows. But if your heart is in it, you will get there. And I'll support you. :) Some of my dreams are starting to unfold and I can't wait to have news to share about them with you. But until they fully manifest into concrete tangible reality, I'll keep them under wraps and just let you know that times can be rough and frustrating...but you have to keep going. And then one day you might end up working on a shoot like this one called PERSONAL BEST and shoot with someone like Steven Meisel. ;)

VOGUE ITALIA APRIL 2011 COVER
REALLY FUNNY AND ODD PROFILE SHOT OF LINDSEY WIXSON. I LOVE IT.

STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING. MAKEUP BY PAT MCGRATH...of course. :)♡

more girl friday ♥ brooke shields ck jeans

images from vogue.it

No comments: