5.17.2011

TUES TAILOR ♥ MCQUEEN EXHIBIT CATALOG

I just got this in the mail a couple of days ago, and I'm so excited to have it. The cover is really freaky....it's a lenticular photo where you see the skull and then it morphs into McQueen's face. I wasn't expecting it when I was opening it up, so it startled me to look down and see Lee McQueen looking at me. Eerie. Of course the book is done gorgeously. Be sure to order one from here when you can. It doesn't cost too much (about $45)...it will be worth it. Sometimes it's hard to find the exhibit catalogs once the exhibit is gone. Hopefully this one will tour. Until we find out, here are some images I quickly shot for you from the catalog ALEXANDER MCQUEEN: SAVAGE BEAUTY.♡

lenticular photo on the cover that'll freak you out.



more tuesday tailor ♥ giles fall 2011

No comments: