7.20.2013

♥ NEW NANCY GIRL POSTS START UP AGAIN TOMORROW! ♥

Hello, dollies...So after taking some of this time off the blog to take care of a lot of  (fun) things, it's time to start the posts again...tomorrow. And there are loads of new good things to share with you from fancy products reviews to fancy photo shoots (that friends have done), guests posts and STUFF. We're even going to start doing some give-aways, too! 

Can't wait to see you! xxx


one of my favorite interiors EVER. something i'll be doing a post on in the near future. x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that bed is the bed I've been dreaming of my entire life!
Excited to see your upcoming posts :)
Sinéad xo
♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

montronix said...

:)
amazing, right? that/this designer is probably my most favorite. he's an icon. will post more soon.
thx for your comment and for reading! xx