7.21.2013

SUNDAY MATINEE ♥ WHEN METAL RULED/THE SUNSET STRIP STORY



I didn't know what I was going to post today. If I find something else that I also want to post, I'll put that up today, too. This is a good thing to watch if you have no idea what the Heavy Metal scene was like in the late 1980's and early 1990's. The thing I reallllly dislike about it is this VH1 (is there still a VH1?)-slash-MTV style of documentary. I hate the editing and the cheesiness that goes along with it. But, there are some good parts/interviews and footage. They do say a lot of the same things I mentioned in my BBC Radio interview. And if you want to read more about it, the ebooks are coming out soon for my novel...it's already available in the IBookstore, if you use an IPad or whatever.

More soon. Hope you're having an awesome Sunday! \m/


more sunday matinee ♥ marc jacobs doll on south park


No comments: