7.26.2013

♥ GIRL FRIDAY ♥ DRESS TO KILL EDITORIAL (TOTALLY HITCHCOCK) ♥

I had intended on posting another something today, but I think I'll leave that for tomorrow now....because I just saw this editorial and I love it so much that I had to get it up and share it with you. I know the writer says it's very desperate housewife or something, but I think it's actually very Hitchcock...or Valley of the Dolls (which I love, too). I love the styling...esp the hair and makeup...sup-erb! I love when they mix it up and don't always try to make the girls have perfect long hair. This looks like something that Cody Young could have done, too, but the model here () does a good job, too. If you want to see more shots from the shoot, click here. See you tomorrow! (Credits are below.)










MODEL Dajana Antic
PHOTOGRAPHER Richard Bernardin
STYLIST Randy Smith.
HAIR AND MAKEUP Sabrina Rinaldi (amazing)



more girl friday ♥ supermodel yasmin le bon

No comments: