8.10.2013

♥♥♥ SATURDAY SHOPPING ♥♥♥ A STRAWBERRY THEMED THING ♥♥♥

I just noticed the other day that some of my new favorite things are all sort of strawberry colored or flavored or whatever. And I thought it would make for a cute post. 

So below are some favorites and some new things and one was a gift...there's a phone case/bumper from Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift this week from someone...I like it. Dunno if I would have bought it for myself. But I did need a new case and it is cute...and it is Marc, which I love love). Then some lip product and a nail polish that I am so loving. Such a perfect shade...


First up...the ROSEBUD STRAWBERRY LIP BALM AND MOISTURIZER. I have had this product for a long time. I didn't use it at all for so long. When I ran out of other lip balms that I use before I go to bed and leave on my bedside table, I pulled this out. It is very moisturizing. My lips feel good in the morning. I love the tin. But the product doesn't smell very nice and it kind of feels too artificial. I think I mostly love it for the tin. It also doesn't really have any color. It's okay. Next is a brand new product I picked up like yesterday to take with me when I run. It's KISS MY FACE STRAWBERRY LIP BALM WITH SPF 15. This smells like a strawberry heaven. Not too strong. Not artificial. It smells like really good strawberry bubblegum actually. It's so moisturizing. And it doesn't feel like Vaseline which I do not like (which the Rosebud is basically). I love all Kiss My Face products, though. It also protects my lips when I running in the sun. Next is a nail polish by SINFUL...it's actually called SINFUL SHINE and it's from their new jelly nail polish collection. The color is DEVIOUS. Because it's a jelly nail polish, it looks like cherry or strawberry candy. I think I wrote about this before. I really love this color and it stays on for a long time. I get a few little tiny chips at the very tip because I'm typing so much so often. But, other than that, it's the perfect strawberry summer sunny shade ever. LOVE. I love that bit of translucency in the finish. Last in this bunch is the KORRES WILD ROSE LIP BUTTER. I really love this color and the smell and the feel of it. I just don't like how messy the pot gets. But I love Korres and this lip product is gorgeous. It's more like a deep dark raspberry..but I thought I'd include it anyway.


Another mention I had to include even though it's been featured recently is the RMK BLUSH IN NATURAL ROSE which is coming out this month (I think it might already be out...see the post on the new RMK FALL COLLECTION here). This is TRUE strawberry and looks amazing on my cheeks. It is by far my favorite blush right now. I never thought I could actually love a powder blush so incredibly much! The brush that comes with it is pretty amazing, too...



Finally, I got a little surprise gift this week...and it's also very strawberry bunny...it's a Marc by Marc Jacobs IPhone case. I like it. It's fun. :) It's silly. but yeah, I guess it is a bit my personality, even though I tend to think of my personality as more black and navy. :) 




So I hope you're having a great Saturday....I don't know what's in for me today. But I've been feeling really happy and romantic lately. I hope you guys are feeling that way, too, because it can't be beat. :) Happy Saturday! xxx 

PS DON''T FOREVER TO ENTER THE LOW ON HIGH ALBUM GIVEAWAY~~~!!! ANOTHER GIVE-AWAY WILL BE POSTED SOON! WE HAVE A PERFUME AND SOME NAIL PRODUCT YOU WILL LOVE! 

PPS There's a new featured record on the sidebar under LOVING THIS RECORD...in case you didn't notice. I'll change that up every week or so...or every time I have a new record I like listening to...♥♥♥


more saturday shopping ♥ santee alley in los angeles

No comments: