8.19.2013

♥♥♥♥ YEA! SUCCESS AND A FEW SURPRISE SHOPPING DAY TREATS! ♥♥♥♥

Just an update that the meeting was a success! Fingers crossed! And then afterwards, I scooped up my little dog and headed out to have a little celebration for my doing a good job. You should all take care of yourselves like you would love someone to do for you...take care of you....treat yourself! Below is a sneak peek of some things I picked up and that will be reviewed. Unfortunately they were sold out of the Clinique Take the Day Off cleansing balm (boo!)...but it's only like $28, which is really inexpensive when you consider some drugstore cleansers are around 15 bucks....

So new things to come. Hope you also had a great day! Wish me luck and I'll reciprocate! xxx


PS...that sample is a little pot of the new Marc Jacobs foundation, which I have heard mixed reviews about...but I soooo want to like it! :) ♥




more makeup monday ♥ current favorites from aug 2012

No comments: