6.04.2011

SAT SHOPPING ♥ AGENT PROVOCATEUR

Received a blog newsletter from one of my favorite favorite beauty gurus (whom I hope to hire/work with in the future if I end up doing anything beauty or even maybe fashion as in accessories because love her personality, the camera loves her and the gap in her big front teeth are awesome!), Ruth Crilly who does A MODEL RECOMMENDS. She really loves the same kind of product I do, mostly because she's worked in the industry (like me) as a model (unlike me) and has been exposed/has access to a ton of really higher end goods and beauty secrets. (Whew! A mouthful!) The newsletter said there was a site with a crazy sale on Agent Provocateur fragrance! I couldn't really wrap my head around it until I checked it out and saw yes, indeed, all the good bottles were listed at crazy low/good prices. The site is called CheapSmells.com and has loads of other goods, too, including cosmetics and bath products and even skincare. Like...they have Agent Provocateur Maitresse (30ml Eau de Parfum Spray), which lists at around $65 normally...but CheapSmells.com has it on sale right now for less than $27!!! I mean, UNREAL. I have my favorite perfumes which I've worn for eons...but I am tempted to at least pick up one of these iconic Agent Provocateur bottles. See some others below! Thanks, Ruth! Love AMODELRECOMMENDS.COM !♡

what a gorgeous amazing bottle...love the illustration.

Agent Provocateur's Maitresse (top notes of White Lotus Petals and delicate nuances of white Ylang Ylang)...even though doesn't sound like what I would normally wear, I love the bottle and am considering purchase as I type this. $26.73


Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionelle  50ml Eau de Toilette Spray (a lighter, flirtier version of the Agent Provocateur signature fragrance.With top notes of wild rosemary and pink pepper; middle notes of jasmine, osmanthus, magnolia and white tea and base notes of woods and musk). Regularly priced around $70. Only $32 on cheapsmells.com


Agent Provocateur, Agent Provocateur (25ml Eau de Parfum Purse Spray)... normally retails for around $54, but available for $29 at cheapsmells.com. Really a cute gift. 

Some other things I found on CheapSmells.com that you might want to know about:

Yves Saint Laurent, Blush Variation Reg $48 but $37 on cheapsmells!

Jemma Kidd Make Up School, Gossamer Finish Ultra Sheer Translucent Skin for only $17!

Christian Dior, Gloss Show only $23 each !

Stila, Illuminating Liquid Foundation... this one is super great bargain at only $9.74! Retailed for about $50!

Gucci by Gucci 100ml Deodorant Spray. YEP! Maybe you wouldn't normally purchase a Gucci deodorant...but for only $23, you can have a super posh spray, too!


more saturday shopping ♥ "green" bling


images from cheapsmells.com

No comments: