6.11.2011

GIRL FRIDAY ♥ KAREN ELSON DIVORCE?

I was going to do a post on another GIRL FRIDAY...but then I thought I'd share probably one of the strangest press releases I've ever received. It's about Karen Elson, whom I've covered on here before. So read it for yourself...you'll see why I read it a few times, wondering if it was hype, or a joke or real or ?...after all, it is also Jack White. And how can anyone forget that when the White Stripes started, they said they were brother and sister until it came out that they had been  couple before and weren't brother and sister at all. Here's the release:


To whom it may concern:

karen elson and jack white announce today that they are getting divorced. 

"we remain dear and trusted friends and co-parents to our wonderful children Scarlett and Henry Lee.
We feel so fortunate for the time we have shared and the time we will continue to spend both separately and together watching our children grow.
 In honor of that time shared, we are throwing a divorce party.  an evening together in Nashville to re-affirm our friendship and celebrate the past and future with close friends and family." 


with love
Karen Elson and Jack White




If it's really true...that makes me very sad...I thought they were a match made in heaven. But at least the ending is a good one, albeit strange that they did a press release with the invite (which is gorgeous, btw)...wonder what really happened.♡


images from nasty little man

No comments: