6.21.2011

TUESDAY TAILOR ♥ VERSACE...FOR H&M!

I didn't see this Versace for H&M thing coming. I don't know why. A few years ago, I had a friend who was average height and very thin...and she used to buy Versace for juniors...so the dresses were gorgeous but mini. I don't know if they still make that young line. Come to think of it, it was quite a while ago. But if they do make a teenage/younger Versace range, I'd go for that before I went for the H&M collab. I like seeing the collections....but I never rush and buy these pieces because ultimately, it's just not going to be the same as the actual designer brand. That's just my opinion. But let's see what Donatella (love her) has in store for us. And, as a bonus, I've also included the new Versace Mens Spring Summer 2012 show for y'all to check out. I haven't watched it yet, but I am sure it's also gorgeous. Donatella is doing a great job. Come on...you know she is.♡







more tuesday tailor ♥ bernhard willhelm 2012

No comments: