6.20.2011

SUNDAY MATINEE ♥ MENS FERRAGAMO 2012

A year or more ago, I wrote about how men's fashion would be getting extreme....going back to the days when there was more to a male wardrobe than some pants, shorts, a button-up, T-shirts and sneakers. Those days have arrived. I've only watched a couple of the menswear shows so far, but it's already been amazing to see how fashion-y all the collections are getting. I feel, for probably one of the first times ever, that the men's shows are stacking up next to the women's collections....or getting very close. Take a look at the Salvatore Ferragamo Men's Spring/Summer 2012 show which was overseen/designed by Massimiliano Giornetti...who is also now in charge of the women's collection. I love his name and I appreciate and love his vision. I am sure I'll be cooing over some of the other menswear collections during this week (Prada, ahem). But take some time and have a look at this show. If I was a dude, I'd be STOKED.♡




more sunday matinee ♥ og's in nyc by jtmr

No comments: