6.06.2011

MAKEUP MONDAY ♥ BEAUTY SECRETS 2

After years and years of keeping my favorite things (or some of them) out of the magazine beauty stories I've written, I have decided to share some of them with you. I didn't ever really do those types of beauty stories like your top 10 eye creams or whatever. I just don't write for those kinds of magazines. So maybe that's why I never divulged these things in my articles. 

Recently I have reunited with a product I used for eons a long time ago. I don't know why I stopped. Maybe I didn't need it or maybe I was using something sent to me. But I really needed something and I remembered it and now I will never be without it. It's JASON NATURAL PRODUCTS ESTER-C HYPER-C SERUM. There's a ton of complicated stuff written online and on the box about how it works and what's in it, but it's way too mind-boggling for me to retype here, so you can read it yourself if you like. But I will say that it's obviously a concentrated vitamin C product and also has Sodium Hyaluronate in it....what's that? Well, the Archives of Dermatology said it is one of three anti-aging treatments available that are proven to be clinically effective (the other two were retinol and laser resurfacing).

ONE OF MY BEAUTY SECRETS: HYPER-C SERUM BY JASON NATURAL PRODUCTS

Aside from all of that stuff...I'VE USED THIS FOR AT LEAST 10 YEARS. I started skincare very young...as a very young teen my mother had me on a skincare program (or introduced me to a skincare program) that also included eye cream. And thank goodness for that. I don't remember when I discovered the Hyper-C Serum, but I've been using other Jason products for years...especially the Apricot deodorant. But back to the Hyper-C. I used this a lot especially when I lived in New York and was playing hard. I would go to about 2 or 3 events/parties a day/night for about 5-6 days a week. That, in addition to the East Coast weather extremes, really affected my skin. The Hyper-C Serum  fixes things on your skin....like magic. I'm not kidding. It also makes your skin supple and soft. It smells a bit of citrus, which is also nice. And then when the winter comes and your skin feels dry and cracked, you can wear it under your moisturizer and your skin won't crack or dry out. It helps blemishes and fine lines and just makes me feel like myself when my skin is acting crazy. It's about $36 a bottle (1 oz)....but you don't have to use it every day. Just when you need it in addition to a couple of times a week. I think if they did adverts for this product, it would cost over $100 because it's so good. But JASON products don't advertise and the packaging is simple. I love JASON products...the apricot deodorant, as well as the moisturizers and bath products. Try them out and C. OH....PS...the products are ALL affordable and you're getting good product...and PPS....I have normal-to-dry, really sensitive and prone to break-outs (if I don't take care of it) skin....

...and if you were wondering what was BEAUTY SECRET 1....it was when I revealed my all-time favorite perfume.♡

OTHER JASON PRODUCTS I LOVE LOVE: APRICOT DEODORANT STICK...HAVE USED THIS FOR PROBABLY OVER 10 YEARS...NO KIDDING. LOVE IT. CAN'T USE ANYTHING ELSE.

ANOTHER PRODUCT I LOVE LOVE...HAVE USED FOR A WHILE...MAYBE 5 YEARS....JASON 25000 I.U. VITAMIN E AGE RENEWAL MOISTURIZING CREME. AMAZING. THEY ALSO HAVE ONE WITH 5000 I.U.'S IF YOU THINK YOU NEED SOMETHING LIGHTER.

more makeup monday ♥ lollipop girls

images from jason-natural.com

No comments: