6.12.2011

SUNDAY MATINEE ♥ BATTLES' ICE CREAM



(RADNESS.) I remember when BATTLES was blowing up a few years ago. I loved their stuff back then, around um...say 6 years ago maybe? I've noticed a lot of my then-favorite music artists are coming back with new records...I won't say names, but it's been sort of like, eh...which I hope it was more like AWESOME! This new BATTLES song called "ICE CREAM" is rad....and the video is so so RAD, too. It's a cliché girly stuff...but I always think you can do cliché if you pull it off right. And they did pull it off right. I have the press release somewhere in my inbox...but I can't seem to find it. I'll add the credits for the video and such when I do. OH I found it! :) This ICE CREAM track is from their forthcoming album 'GLOSS DROP' which was released June 6/7. (Guess what? You can get GLOSS DROP on vinyl !)The video is directed by CANADA. Hmmmm. I'll have to keep them in mind. I love their work.♡


more sunday matinee ♥ ladies and gentleman, the fabulous stains

No comments: