4.30.2012

MAKEUP MONDAY ♥ HEAD SHOTS/BROW KITS

by Steven Meisel from Italian Vogue...I love the makeup in these shots. It's the makeup I love to wear, but rarely do because I don't have this perfect apricot complexion, if you will. :) Most people say I'm too hard on myself and I could pull it off easily. And maybe I could. So maybe I'll start to wear this look more often...along with some new apricot golden blonde hair (coming soon!)...But most of this look is (aside from the hair and gorgeous light eyes) are the brows. I recently decided to grow my thin-ish eyebrows out because my natural brows are or used to be thick. I won't go totally that way, but thicker, yes. I also invested in a little brow kit from The Body Shop that I heard was really nice. And I do like it. Pictures are below. I like it very much, but I don't use the little strange brush it comes with. I use an angled brush I got from a makeup artist I used to work with a long time ago.♡



gorgeous!!! love the beauty mark, too. i am planning on getting a new tattoo on my wrist, but i'm also thinking of getting a glamour mole aka beauty mark on my face. a little one.




THE BODY SHOP BROW AND LINER KIT


COLOR 01 which is blonde and auburn, methinks. the auburn is very similar to the color on the model's eyebrows.


more makeup monday ♥ guy-liner tutorial

No comments: