4.16.2012

MAKEUP MONDAY ♥ CHANEL BY MAIL

I ordered a couple of things from the chanel.com site directly for the first time. And I was really pleased when they arrived. I like how the Internet has opened this part up in the luxury world. You can order directly from Louis Vuitton or Marc Jacobs or Chanel...and expect to open up a really lovely little package with all the whistles and bells. And then some. I ordered the Soleil Tan de Chanel (the bronzer) and Lift Lumière (the foundation). They also included a sample of a great moisturizer and a mascara (woohoo!). But what I really loved was the little black Chanel drawstring bag it came in and the white tissue with all the Chanel logos all over it. :) Will be ordering again. Very soon. :) I will review the bronzer once I used it. You can read why I ordered the Lift Lumière here.♡





more makeup monday ♥ italian vogue gypsy

No comments: