6.05.2012

MAKEUP MONDAY ♥ ASAHI SASAKI

(NOTE...THE TUESDAY TAILOR POST IS BELOW THIS ONE...I put this up because it didn't go up yesterday. Enjoy!)

I can't remember if I posted this up already. I think I failed to do so and then forgot about it in the drafts section and THEN thought I had already posted it. If you've seen these before, do let me know and I'll make a note of it. If you haven't, then you are in for something very fun and amazing. I love this YouTube beauty guru Asahi Sasaki and her channel sasakiasahi . These are very editorial and exactly the kind of editorial makeup looks I love. I can't say enough about how much I love her work. And everyone knows how much we all love the Japanese products! I have loads of makeup to post up about. But I wanted to get this up because I was so busy that I didn't get a Makeup Monday post yesterday. So here it is and the Tues Tailor post is right below it. xx♡

The first one is an eyeliner trick, but I love the silliness of the video. I love everything anthropomorphic.




High fashion editorial...or cool fashion editorial. If you wait a minute. At first it looks clown. But it ends up some fantastic 60s Shelley Duvall fantasy fashion thing!



This one is just gorgeous...I don't know if that's a wig, but that hair is so cute and also her indigo contacts. such a gorgeous look...



OMG These are so good. So Nancy Girl. Or what I love. And these use those paper lashes I wrote about a million years ago.




more makeup monday ♥ makeup for when you're wearing sunglasses

No comments: