6.27.2012

WED SPECIAL ♥ MARC JACOBS CAMPAIGN

The Marc Jacobs FALL 2012 CAMPAIGN features models Magda Laguinge, Marie Piovesan, Marte Mei Van Haaster, Ros Georgiou and Tati Cotliar and of course was photographed by Juergen Teller. These looks remind me of Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady. What I think the brand is saying is...this is not for everyone. They aren't trying to sell the cliché sexy pretty tall long blonde hair boring boring looks that most every other brand is trying to sell. Marc Jacobs is punk rock (or grunge) at heart. And that's why I heart him/it. Oh yeah...I also love this collection because one of my very good old friends, Adele Mildred (who drew the girl in the Nancy Girl logo) was in charge of the hats.♡








i'll take the dress, please. and the hat...but the hat will stay in my collection. the dress will stay on my body.


more wednesday ♥ black beauties

images from fashiongonerogue.com

No comments: