11.21.2012

♥ TURKEY NEWS ♥ BLACK FRIDAY ♥ BOOK DISCOUNTS ♥

We will be off today and tomorrow for THANKSGIVING! (Though I'm a vegetarian and only really eat mashed potatoes and drink wine on Thanksgiving. I sit under the covers and watch films and rest if I am not going to dinner parties. This year, I feel like staying home and being creative and hanging out with my baby dog, Lotte.) BUT I wanted to give you some great info...! 

First! If you are an old school book reader who loves/covets/collects/adores old books and hardcovers and handmade goodness, Maybeparade (my publisher) will be selling a hand-bound hardcover version of my novel ARCADIA! I will post more info on here soon. We will have teaser images and there will most likely be a pre-order something once they are ready to bust them out! You can email info(at)maybeparade.com for more info. The covers are GORGEOUS and the flier below is a little teaser/sneak peak of what they'll look like. Sort of. :) Thanks for Lara Sabatini for the lovely cameo hesher heads and to C. Sabatini for putting these lovely books together by hand! ONLY IN PORTLAND!


Next...I want to let all of you in Los Angeles know that ARCADIA is selling at one of the best indie bookstores in Hollywood...SKYLIGHT BOOKS on Vermont in Los Feliz! AND if you go into the book shop on SATURDAY NOVEMBER 24TH AND SUNDAY NOVEMBER 25TH, you get an extra 15% off the book! You can also order these books online from their site at skylightbooks.com. This is a THANKS FOR SHOPPING INDIE promotion and we LOVE supporting indie! 


SKYLIGHT BOOKS
1818 N. Vermont Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90027
(323) 660-1175
Open Every Day
10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
 
MORE NEWS AND UPDATES SOOOOON! 
FOLLOW THE TUMBLR PAGE TO HEAR ALL THE NEWS!
HAVE AN AWESOME HOLIDAY!
 
I'd also love to thank 
Chris Bettig for creating an awesome book cover for my novel...
Maybeparade Press in Portland...
and all the Nancy Girl readers!
 
xxxxmt ♡
  

No comments: