7.19.2011

TUESDAY TAILOR ♥ UNIQLO & CACHAREL

I heart Cacharel (as you already know if you read my blog on a regular basis). And I heart Uniqlo (and would love to work with/for them in the very near future). It's just like that old advert that says you got your chocolate in my peanut butter...you got your peanut butter in my chocolate. Because this collab that Uniqlo is doing with these classic Cacharel prints is GENIUS.

From the Uniqlo site:
"Cacharel," an established brand that continues to attract women throughout the world, was created by Jean Bousquet in Paris in 1958. Uniqlo has collaborated with Cacharel to revive the greatest print patterns from its Spring/Summer 2001 through Spring/Summer 2006 collections, designed by the duo Clements Ribeiro (Suzanne Clements and Inacio Ribeiro). The patterns feature Cacharel's pop and feminine motifs, as well as its unique color combinations." ♡




more tuesday tailor ♥ fred perry x richard nicoll

images from uniqlo.com

No comments: