7.09.2011

SAT SHOW ♥ VALENTINO COUTURE 2012

VALENTINO HAUTE COUTURE FALL WINTER 2012 
I have to admit, after seeing all these shows since Monsieur Valentino vacated the scene, I actually do love everything Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli have been doing since they've taken over. I know they receive lackluster reviews. But I think there is a major difference between designing just to shock/illicit reaction and designing for your customer, which means you know exactly whom you are targeting and you stay on course. And clearly it's been working. So even though I was really resistant at first to love them, I will admit that I do love where they've gone with the brand and the collections, and I'd take anything they'd like to throw my way.♡

FIRST the fitting....



THEN the show...




more saturday shopping ♥ jewelry treats

No comments: