10.08.2012

MAKEUP MONDAY ♥ LOUIS VUITTON SPRING SUMMER 2013 FACES ♥

I think this is the look of 2013. I have already seen a load of kids/girls on YouTube sporting this haze of orange with very dark lashes and a bit of brown smudged into the lash line. And I LOVE IT. Wouldn't it be nice if some of these collections came out with a tiny capsule cosmetic collection to accompany the season? Why don't they do this? Even three items would be enough. I really love this look and I was looking for all the makeup shots of the models getting done, but I haven't found them yet. I will check on Pat McGrath's Facebook page and see if there are any there. I am pretty sure she was the lead makeup artist. I just love the hair and the makeup and the whole look for the Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2013 show.

that face makeup, esp the eyes, is beautiful.


i have to find out what that color is on the eyelids!






more makeup monday ♥ fashion week faces

images from style.com and showstudio

No comments: