5.21.2013

♥ TUESDAY TAILOR ♥ CHANEL RESORT 2014 ♥

I really am the biggest fan of Chanel, as most are. And I love love love Karl. But I have to admit that I just don't get it anymore. As I was browsing through all the looks from the Resort 2014 collection, I couldn't help but gasp at how unflattering most of the looks were. I mean, those models are TWIGS...and a lot of the looks make them look chubby, frumpy, short and stalk-y. But there were a couple of looks that I thought were fun and super chic. A couple...♥

a straight reference from Chanel herself. looks lush and cashmere and i'd love to put that on if i was at the beach and it was now getting late and a bit chilly


pretty cute.

i love that nude color with black piping





that bathing suit is a winner. but those shoes look old lady.


more tuesday tailor ♥ prada's "a therapy" film

No comments: