5.10.2013

♥ MY HEAVY METAL INTERVIEW ON BBC RADIO SHOW "THE ARTS HOUR" ♥

I am stoked to be sharing this. It's not gone out as a press release yet...but I thought I could share it on TGIF anyway with y'all because it is fun and funny and I'm happy it happened. They wanted to interview me because it's THE ROXY (on the Sunset Strip) 40th anniversary...and they thought it would be cool to talk to me about what it was like to be a wee teen hanging out there during the Metal heyday...I did talk about the book  and that's why they asked me to come on the show. But for some reason, there is no mention of it on the show. :/ But it's still cool press. If you're in the UK and you didn't hear this or you did and you had no idea I had a book about this (and the ebooks are coming out soon, too), then please share it with all of your lovely UK homies because it would have been nice for people to actually know why the hell I was even on the show in the first place. :) You can also read more about HEAVY METAL and the novel here if you like...and follow me there, too!

(I will probably be doing a post later on the sad passing of Missoni's patriarch who started the brand/label/house back in 1953...sad times for Milano fashion.)




THE BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE HERE IF YOU HAVEN’T PICKED YOURS UP YET (THE PAPERBACKS)…BUT IF YOU’RE AN E-READER, THEN HOLD TIGHT CUZ THE EBOOKS ARE ON THE WAY! AND THEY’RE SUPER FUN WITH A LOT OF INTERACTIVE BITS (IF YOU BUY THE IBOOK). \m/♥

AT POWELL’S
AT SKYLIGHT BOOKS
ON AMAZON

more friday fun ♥ hot vintage cosmo covers

No comments: