5.02.2013

♥ AGNES B SUMMER 2013 AND AGNES B RADIO ♥

I have a deep love for all things chic and casual and Agnes B. Even it's a simple little black sweater, the fact that it's an Agnes B. label makes it that much more rich and lovely. I feel like all the girls in those French New Wave films when I wear Agnes B. I wanted to show you some of their current Summer 2013 collection because a lot of fashion channels like Style.com rarely showcase them. I've only seen the mens shows on Style.com (and those shows are awesome!)...

And...if you want to listen to some good tunes you can easily click on the Agnes B. Radio link and voila! You're instantly transported to some cool French street where all the ingenues are hanging out in the Parisienne sun. Sigh. ♥

Agnes B. Radio: http://usa.agnesb.com/en/radio/popUp






i love love this little dress for a beach town vacation on an island far far away...





more fun stuff ♥ colette's 15 year birthday book

No comments: