7.05.2012

THUS SHOW ♥ VALENTINO COUTURE FALL 12

I have to say...as much as I love Valentino with all my heart (the man/the designer), I am truly loving everything Pier Paolo Piccioli and Maria Grazia Chiuri do for the label. Especially in the couture collections. If I was some rich society lady, I'd be buying up so many of their couture pieces. I especially love all the rockstar/shiny/navy pieces (I am a massive fan of navy and wear it with and without black...or else I wear it like it's another shade of black). I feel these designers really respect the great Valentino and his vision, while also pushing it in a younger direction.♡

if this isn't a gorgeous rockstar dress, then i don't know what is.

everyone who knows me, knows i love a shiny dark anything. i am a lover of all things lurex or beaded or sequined. given they're done right.

i would kill for this look.

just amazingly chic.

just amazing and so valentino

if i were a princess...

another dress i would kill for.

amazing amazing amazing.

more thursday shoe ♥ louboutin sobek glam

No comments: