3.12.2013

♥ CO. FALL 2013/2014 ♥ SIMPLE AND OH SO PRETTY ♥

I don't know if it's Spring and more sun or my own being (finally) ready to think about a new boyfriend or what...but I am sure drawn to these ultra feminine looks as of late...and that's just fine with me. I don't know too much about the label Co. other than those hilarious little animations they did a while ago (I think I did a post on one a while ago here). But I did manage to check out their lookbook for Fall 2013 and I liked it. I like, also, how the models have the French (again) thing about them in that their makeup isn't perfect and they look like they just rolled out of bed. :)

so so pretty. though, i'd be wearing a bra.


loving the long black witchy dresses.



something about these colors and the chunky top/jacket that i love love.


i love this look. if you can pull it off, do it. next fall.



more stuff here ♥ comme des garcons fall 2012

No comments: