10.19.2010

TUESDAY TAILOR ♥ LANVIN X H&M LAUNCH

So, by now everyone has heard that the great Alber Elbaz has agreed to do a capsule collection for H&M. And everyone is going into deep frenzy over it, I'm sure. But I don't know how to feel about it. These little collections don't really get me into the stores, because, frankly, it's not the real deal. It's H&M. That said, I imagine what Monsieur Elbaz has planned is going to be amazing with a little of his cheekiness tucked into the seams. I'll eat my words if I have to. I was excited, though, when I got a mysterious package in the mail. (It looks like a chocolate box.) I've been off the scene, kind of, for a while...meaning, I left all the magazines I was writing/editing for to work on a novel and do some art directing for Nike and some other brands. So it was nice to get this mystery package. It felt like I was back. (I am back.) In it is the invite for the launch of the Lanvin for H&M collection at a new H&M flagship store in Las Vegas at Caesar's Palace. A special discount is also included, but does not apply to the Lanvin pieces, of course. And underneath the invitation is a HUGE red flower pin...perhaps a sneak peak into the collection? I wonder. I'll def let you know if I make it to Vegas...♡

POST SCRIPT...SEE THIS JUST IN** AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST!

such a cute box. believe me...when i took it out of the envelope, i was STOKED. really well done.
the invite. looks cool. sounds fun. if i get to vegas it will be. though, it's non-transferable, of course, and it only admits one. no plus ones. not sure i'll drive out alone. hmmm.
underneath the invite...a huge huge disheveled flower pin. it's huge. like bigger than my face.

 



**THIS JUST IN THIS JUST IN:
ITALIAN VOGUE JUST RELEASED AN IMAGE FROM THE NEW LANVIN FOR H&M CAMPAIGN AND....IT LOOKS LOVELY! THE COLLECTION IS IN STORES ON THE 23RD! 
  


more tuesday tailor ♥ le tour de force

images of invitation my own (so if you use them, please credit NANCY GIRL http://nancyfashionfancy.blogspot.com) 
lanvin for h&m campaign ad from italain vogue

No comments: