10.11.2010

MAKEUP MONDAY ♥ 4EVER LOVING BOWIE'S LIFE ON MARS ♥


What can I say about David Bowie that hasn't already been said before...a million times over? Nothing, pretty much. But I can say that he has been a personal inspiration to me for as long as I can remember and I continue to be fascinated by his alien ways. For this post, I wanted to showcase the Life On Mars video (you can watch it here), because his look in the video is so stunning. Everyone should do their makeup like this at least once in their life. Come on. Take a chance. Maybe we don't all have Bowie eyes, but you can dress right and work that beginner blue and have a little fun. Watch the video and study the stills. And then go have some fun. (I will be...)♡

the famous Bowie eyes. imperfection never looked so perfect.

the entire look, including the light teal suit...just insane. insane.


i don't know where i got all of these images from as they've been on my computer for ev er.

No comments: