9.03.2011

SAT SHOPPING ♥ NEW TOM FORD MAKEUP

I didn't know what I was going to post for today. So I put it off until today and VOILA! Ruth Crilly, lovely lady of A MODEL RECOMMENDS, has this gorgeous gorgeous vid about the new TOM FORD COLLECTION for Autumn featuring Lara Stone in the upcoming campaign. Now if I was you, and I had time and cash to burn today, this is what I would be spending it on...IF this is your kind of look. I think I've graduated from red or bright lips and the other things that have been popular in the past and all I buy these days is copper, gold and sandy colors. And I've finally started liking my lips nude. It's a bit hard to get used to. This is added to my list of things to buy when I either see the novel (my novel!) online (which will be within the next couple of months) or I start a new gig (which could come before the novel is in stores/online). And I'm buying EVERYTHING. :) (PS You have to admit that Tom Ford does love love 70s Disco...a lot.)♡

LARA STONE IN THE NEW TOM FORD COSMETICS CAMPAIGN. EVERYTHING TOM FORD DOES IS INSANE. HE MUST HAVE BEEN A WOMAN IN HIS PAST LIFE. A HOT ONE. LOVE THESE COLORS AND THIS LOOK.




more saturday shopping ♥ becca review part 1

No comments: