11.30.2011

WED BAG ♥ LANVIN'S GETTING HAPPY

Thank God that Farfetch.com can shoot a bag with a really amazing outfit. The outfits I see on other sites are HORRENDOUS. THIS is doable, wearable, hot.
I adore the style and size of the LANVIN "HAPPY" BAG. I also love the name. Especially today. I did finish a lot of things I've been working on for the novel, but it still wasn't that great of a day yesterday. So I was super happy to see this bag and thought it might be a good way to start off this day. I think I love it so much because it reminds me of my favorite vintage Valentino, which I show on this post. It's around the same size, it has the same-ish chevron stitching...almost the same chain strap. This bag is really gorgeous and you could use it until you were a grandma and then your daughters and grand-daughters (or sons) could also use it and it will never go out of style. I only wish they didn't do that silly ribbon thing. I think that makes it look cheap and I have no idea why Alber thinks that ribbon thing should be a staple of Lanvin. The bag sells on Farfetch.com for under $2000. You could buy a used car or you could buy yourself this bag...hmmmm.♡






more wednesday ♥ mandy coon bunny bag

images from farfetch.com

No comments: