6.13.2013

♥ I HEART PETER JENSEN RESORT 2014 LOOKBOOK (WITH WARHOL) ♥

I just love love Peter Jensen. There are always a few pieces or shoes that I want desperately. I don't know if I love Peter Jensen or Giles more or equally. :) They're both amazing designers. For Jensen's Resort 2014 collection lookbook, they use a model that styled like Andy Warhol, which is really hilarious and also looks great in the clothes. :) It's just a nice lookbook to skim through. And, like always, there's always a lot of humor running through it. Peter Jensen really knows how to keep it light. Just look at the way he plays with textiles!

i see brillo boxes in that bag. :)



that's a great shot. i love it and i think even though he's totally warhol-ed up, they'd make a rad couple. :)

i love that dress!





more looking stuff ♥ shalom confession for alexander wang's label

No comments: