6.30.2013

♥♥♥ JUST AN UPDATE...ALMOST FINALLY BACK...! WHEW! ♥♥♥

I don't have a Sunday Matinee post for you today...I just wanted to say that I am finally back from my (I think very successful) trip...(fingers crossed) and thought I could check in quickly and say that there will be new posts starting tomorrow...I have a lot of things to share from skincare to makeup to shopping to vintage to Seattle (which is where I was...and loved it!). 

I'm still recovering and exhausted and really this West Coast heat wave sucks...especially for my little dog. :( Anyway...hope all is awesome! I'm giving you a teeny sneak peek of something I picked up that's AMAZING (for me at least)...will share more sooooon! Happy Sunday! 

xxx

i am in love with this print...and i just noticed in this photo that the couple is sitting on a...pig? hahah! you can't see that when i'm wearing the dress!


more soon!

No comments: