6.11.2013

♥ TUESDAY TAILOR ♥ IMPECCABLE THOM BROWNE RESORT 2014 ♥

I'm super stoked for designer Thom Browne because I'm sure he's getting way more attention now for this women's clothing ever since the fabulous Michelle Obama wore his coat. He deserves the attention, too. His Resort 2014 collection is just stunning. I'm only posting my favorites, but just take a look at the entire collection. Even the styling is amazing. I've been a fan of his for a long time and I've posted things on his women's shows on here way before the first lady wore his garments. I hope everyone can now see what a gem this designer is to the United States. He's like our very own Miuccia Prada. With his own vision, of course.




this is just so so pretty and well made.



i'd love this tux...

and this dress is hot.


more tuesday tailor ♥ samantha pleet 2012

No comments: