6.01.2013

♥ A CHANCE TO SEE PIG DEATH MACHINE ON BOTH COASTS + ONLINE! ♥

PIG DEATH MACHINE DREAM SEQUENCE STILL....omg...how amazing is this film still!!!


























I just got an email from Amy Davis and Jon Moritsugu about one of them films (that I've featured on here) opening on both coasts...

If you're in San Francisco (where I actually met Amy and Jon, even though I had already loved Amy's work for a long time from Paper magazine), you can catch it for a week at THE ROXIE...

If you're in Brooklyn (YO), you also will be able to check it out for a week at THE SPECTACLE in Williamsburg (duh)...

 BOTH RUNS ARE FROM JUNE 1–JUNE 6!!!

And...if you can't make it to either showing (like me because I am not in either place....boohoo for me and you)...there's another way to watch it! 

The much-anticipated indie sci-fi flick Pig Death Machine will make its digital debut on Fandor, the streaming source for indie films, on June 1, followed by a theatrical release in New York and San Francisco. YEA!

The film, directed by Jon Moritsugu and Amy Davis, winners of the Lifetime Achievement award at the 20th annual Chicago Underground Film Festival, and starring Amy Davis, Hanna Levbarg, Victor of Aquitaine, Tucker Bennett and Cherrie Jubilee, is the first Moritsugu has directed in over a decade and reflects his popular lo-fi, punk genre.

WHAT THAT MEANS TO US IS THAT WE CAN WATCH THE FILM HERE STARTING JUNE 1, 2013!! JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK! (Damn, that's today, people! I didn't get any herb and popcorn yet!!!)  http://www.fandor.com/films/recent 
(You will need to sign up/subscribe to watch it...but you can sign up for a free 2-week trial...) 

How cool is that? I think it's pretty fun and amazing. Congrats to Amy and Jon...I just hope this will now open in LA and Tokyo...soon soon soon! 

Happy watching and do let me know how you like it!!! 
PS...I'm going to double check, but I think you might only be able to stream it from the 1st-6th. I'll double check, though. 

xx♥

No comments: