6.20.2013

♥ LOUIS VUITTON PRE-FALL 2014 COLLECTION LOOKBOOK + VIDEO ♥

I love this! Love love love love! I love the girls and the styling and the clothes and the accessories. Who wouldn't? I think that this is a new chapter in Louis Vuitton. I don't know why, but it's just how I feel.




I might have posted some of these before...I get so confused now with Pre-Fall and Resort...just call it transition, people! That's what it used to be called....! I thought it would be good to post some of the looks again so you don't have to go google them.












So so cute. I love it all. 

So much to do and so much going on and it might get busier (hopefully) soon. So hang in there with me...it could really fun and different on here very very soon. :)

more wednesday wonder baboushka bag

No comments: