6.25.2013

♥ THE BEAUTY PROFESSOR'S HOT CLIMATE TUTORIAL ♥

I have all these other posts about new products and skincare I want to share with you...PLUS there is a lot of fun stuff happening (that I'll try to blog about this week)...but I had to share this brand new video Rachel Anise AKA THE BEAUTY PROFESSOR just posted up where she does her entire face from start to finish whilst on vacation in hot hot Tucson, Arizona (drier heat, but very hot weather nevertheless)...and it's pretty awesome. The video showcases some really yummy (in my book) product and she looks gorgeous. You will love it. I promise. If you haven't already, be sure to subscribe to her channel. I think it's def one of my all-time favorites on YouTube. (Plus she's a SoCal girl...REPRESENT!)  Her blog is also awesome and I love it. You won't be disappointed. :)





more makeup ♥ ruffian x mac

No comments: