2.10.2011

SHOE ME THURSDAY ♥ HOT TO TROTT



I don't cover a lot of Louboutin shoes simply because everyone else already does and they aren't always my favorite shoes...plus there are so many of them. But I had to showcase these lovelies for Valentine's Day. They are absolutely perfect. They look exactly like my doll shoes when I was little. Some of the dolls and the Barbies and the vintage dollies we'd collect had the hottest shoes ever. And these do look just like them. And the red is perfection, too. I won't say the name, though, because I think it's kind of dumb. But they're cheap for a Louboutin... $595 (US). Maybe you could ask Cupid to bring to you? So hot candy gloss.♡
just too perfect ... the perfect amount of sexy.
speechless from the heel view and the red bottoms. red all around.
peek-a-boo


more shoe me thursday ♥ jerome c. rousseau interview


images from
http://www.net-a-porter.com

No comments: