2.27.2011

SUNDAY MATINEE ♥ MARNI FALL 2011 LIVE


The Marni Fall/Winter 2011 show goes live today Sunday, February 27th at 10:50am Milan time ! Just click HERE to go to the show! There's a lovely little film on that home page right now that I was hoping I could embed on here, but they aren't allowing it. Which is kind of silly. But I did find a film from last year that I thought was very pretty and simple. See below and enjoy the show! (I'm personally exhausted from waking up at 5am to watch the Jil Sander live stream. But, it was worth it.) PS If I like the show, I'll post it on here after it's available. I'll put it on this post...from the preview....it looked like there also might be some cross over from Prada with some caps? Dunno. Let's see. I haven't ever been the hugest fan of Marni. But I do do a lot of posts on the label...don't I?♡







more sunday matinee ♥ 60s fashion pioneers

No comments: