2.09.2011

WEDNESDAY BAG ♥ TOGETHER "BIRKIN" BAG

A friend asked me the other day if I had seen "those tote bags with the Birkin screened on it so it looks like a Birkin?" Of course my reply was, "Say what?"

At first I thought it was kind of dumb. But, after looking at them, I kind of think they're funny and fun. Which are both good. And it would be kind of hilarious to take your dirty laundry to the mat or get your groceries home in one of these. They're called the Thursday Friday Together Bag and they come in red, blue and brown "leather" Birkin print. If you are unfamiliar with a Birkin or Hermès , which I doubt...the infamous Hermès Birkin bag was named after the lovely Jane Birkin and sells for a gazillion bucks plus it's hard to get. There is a waiting list usually because each one is hand made. Oh yeah....they're also Hermès. The luxe of luxury brands, in my opinion.

The Together Bag will only cost you $35 bucks.... :)

So maybe you'd consider one of these for a Valentine's Day gift. Especially in red. Filled with their dirty knickers or maybe something from the grocer's...like a box of chocolates (a real box of real chocolates...not a screen print of one.)♡





the gorgeous jane birkin along with serge gainsbourg
UPDATE UPDATE!!!
HURRY RUSH AND BUY YOUR BAGS CUZ APPARENTLY HERMES IS SUING THAT TINY LITTLE COMPANY! I DON'T KNOW IF THEY'RE SUING EVERY SINGLE BIRKIN KNOCK-OFF, BUT THIS IS ACTUALLY NOT A KNOCK-OFF...IT'S A CANVAS TOTE! I LOVE HERMES, BUT I THINK THEY'RE BEING TOTALLY LAME FOR SUING THAT TINY COMPANY!

more wednesday bag ♥ olympia le tan

bag images from http://www.thufri.com
jane birkin image from elementsofstyleblog.com

2 comments:

Monique said...

I love this!!!!!! Thanks for sharing the goodness!

montronix said...

thx for feeling it the same way i do!!! love you! when are you doing the makeup monday post, goddess huntress!!!???

and when am i seeing you???

xxx