9.23.2012

LFW ♥ MARK FAST SPRING SUMMER 2013 SHOW (AAH PUSH IT) ♥

I have never been a huge Mark Fast fan or customer. But I do love watching the shows and I love the styling, especially at the Mark Fast Spring Summer 2013 show where I guess the influence was Salt-n-Pepa of "Push It" fame. It came out amazing with the wigs and the door-knocker earrings! And I've also included a video at the end of this post that Ruth Crilly made backstage for her A Model Recommends blog.

Salt-n-Pepa with hair, doorknockers and dooky chains

I also love the casting and attitude of this show...I don't know how much they'll sell from this show, but the message and attitude were very clear and well done. I loved it. Sorry there hasn't been tons of Milan Fashion Week yet. I just don't love too many of the collections so far.♡






HERE is the backstage video from Ruth Crilly's vlog channel MODELSCRAPBOOK where they talk about the backstage hair and makeup look:



more saturday show ♥ balenciaga resort

No comments: